Thanks Melinda for the Kreativ Blogger Award! I will do my best to live up to the award. The perfect motivation to get me off my duff and start blogging again. Check out Melinda's blog here. She does some fabulous art quilts. She just did a little art quilt of her and her friend that is just toooo much. I admire the quilters that create art quilts and want to try one myself someday. That is one of the things on my bucket list. LOL...I should say one of the many things on my bucket list. Ok, on to the seven things about me that you probably don't know.
1. I am just a lil ole southern girl that was transplanted to Washington State almost 17 years ago. Although I try, really try, I will always be southern and have that Texas twang when I talk. I have alot of fun with my southern accent...lol.
2. I love southern food...cornbread and beans, hush puppies ( the kind you eat not pet or wear), fried okra, banana pudding, and the list goes on and on!
3. My grandmother that I was very close to was a quilter. I have always loved quilts because they remind me of my favorite granny.
4. I am not a writer but love to read.
5. I love animals. I would live on a farm or ranch if it was possible. I have lived on a ranch and loved it.
6. I am not an organized person but would love to be.
7. I have one daughter and two sons who are my pride and joy.
I would like to place the Kreativ Blogger Award on my sidebar and let you take it if you like. I would have a hard time naming just 7 people to receive it at this time. Maybe at a later date I will list seven people to receive it. If you want to place it on your side bar and share it with 7 Kreativ Bloggers and list seven things about yourself that no one knows please feel free to grab it.
I have some photos of my grandson to post in a few days. It has been a busy weekend with him staying here. He is so much fun! I also have a photo of the little quiltie I am working on now to post later.
Have a great week! Karen